Friday, October 13, 2006

going to the moon, brb



So i passed a huge milestone today. I finished the first pass of my storyboards. This may not seem like that big of a deal to a lot of people... but it is for me because i HATE storyboarding! Im terrible at it... and it takes me for frickin ever! But now that thats done, i can move forward with the more fun and exciting parts. Like making my Leica Reel (i dont know if im spelling "leica" right... ive never known)... and modeling... and texturing... and ANIMATING! YEAH! This year is gonna be awesome!

Anywho... here's another concept painting for my film, and a rough model/rig of my little light bulb character. As soon as i have my leica done, ill post that on YouTube. That should be cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Your paintings are really cool, they have a nice quality about them. Can't wait to see your film!!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey look! It's Tim! Tim the guy from highschool whose art makes me cry and go "buggering fuck I wish I was talented 'cause he's awesome and I feel inadequate!"

Or something to that effect...

Anyway. Yes. Just came here from AJ's page and felt like telling you that you = very talented.

(Though for all your talent, I still remember you as the guy who shoved a fistfull of peanut butter into his mouth in Vic Park, completely forgetting that he needed to breathe. I still giggle at the thought.)

(I am going to be rather embarrassed if it turns out AJ knew two highly talented Tims and I've gone and commented to one I didn't actually ever know and who is perhaps highly allergic to peanut butter.)

Thus ends my long-windedness.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home