Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Out of Egypt, into the great laugh of mankind, and I shake the dirt from my sandals as I run.

Hey! So its been a long time since I posted anything... and that is because i was just in Quebec City for the past... week almost. So hopefully my stuff hasnt gotten too stale to anyone who actually reads this stuff. Quebec is AMAZING by the way! The city is SOOOOO beautiful! Stupid Oakville is ugly...

Anyway... more on that later! Im kinda busy right now... so ill talk more later. Here's another concept piece for my film. A digital painting that i did in Open Canvas.

Salut!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lianna said...

Oakville is beautiful!!!!! It may not be as old/historic looking as Quebec City but it's still pretty!!!!!!---just like your painting!!!!! Good Job Timbo!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Daver said...

I really liked the picure, the bum robot is very interesting! Keep up the good work!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oakville is not that beautiful. Nice picture though homeslice, what i said to you in person still stands. i like it.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! Quebec misses you! And this painting is awesome, it's my desktop image! Love you! xxxxxxxx!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Erica Pitt said...

I say BC is the rock-a-shizzle!!! Specifically the lower mainland area A'ight??? Mwah hah hah...I like your Robo-Hobo. He's got zip zap and pizzazz, in a down and out sorta way. Nice.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home