Wednesday, November 08, 2006

No Man's Land


Hey! I am currently suffering from MASSIVE heart burn... so i will be brief. This is another concept painting for my film. The goal of this painting was to explore mood and texture that i hope to achieve in my film. Im pretty happy with how it looks... so i hope im able to translate this mood into 3D.
I did this painting entirely in Open Canvas v.4.03. For those of you that dont know, Open Canvas is a GREAT digital painting program that i like to use instead of Photoshop. You can go to the open canvas site and download a free trial! I would recommend that anyone who enjoys to paint, check out the program. I think youll find it to be far more fluid and painterly than Photoshop.

Till next time,
Keep your eyes on the sky!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could do drawwwings!

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's a heart burn?

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tums, my friend. Take Tums. They are good as candy AND heartburn medication.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Dave Marler said...

Tim, love the grittyness of your concept work, i feel dirty just looking at it:) cant wait to see it transform into 3d. Oh and any time youd like to discuss texturing in maya just let me know.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home