Monday, October 30, 2006

the man of metropolis steals our hearts



Hey! So i had a few hours to kill... and i had Open Canvas open in front of me... and ive had this picture in my head for a while. So i decided to throw this down onto the screen. I basically just painted one of my story boards panels again... the same as the other robot painting (which is why the underdrawing is so crummy... each story board panel is only like an inch and a half wide). Just another colour/mood study for my film.

SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daver said...

I like it!

But why is a robot using paper? Wouldn't it be all compueterized?

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your robots Tim!

I think I would like to be a robot...all robotical and stuff. I bet a robot never needs to worry about which shoes to match to its outfit ... ok, I'm going to stop talking now.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home