Thursday, November 02, 2006

Maybe he's a shaman or a wizard?


Hey! So here is the second cut of my Leica reel. Its still fairly rough. Some of the storyboards didnt scan too well... so thats why theyre so jaggedy. Also, i havent added the soundtrack yet... so its still silent. Sound is my job for tomorrow, so hopefully i will have a new cut with sound posted by tomorrow night.

If anyone is interested, here is the link to the first cut of my leica reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc4lHgxIcog
But be warned, its even rougher than the second cut.

Shut up, Mats.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coooooooool. I look forward to seeing the end product. Looks really good.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God Tim!!
It's the "sewer end" that we saw in Québec near the Petit Champlain!!! You took a picture of it!! I can't believe you'll use it in your film!! I can't wait to see the end product either!! I love you!!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home