Thursday, November 09, 2006

farmers feed cities


Hey! So i spent all day at the Royal Winter Fair today! For those of you that dont know, I go there every year with my class mates to draw animals. So you might think... "why not post one of the drawings i did at the fair?" And to that i say "NEVER!" Well... maybe tomorrow... or something. Just chill out! I need to scan them still... and that takes time.

Instead! Tonight im just posting another concept painting! ENJOY!

Dont stop thinking about tomorrow!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim
I have been looking at you stuff for awhile. All i have to say is that i am blown away your work is amazing out of this world. I wish i could do things like these. BUt i guess i should leave the painting and drawing to the painter and i will stick to acting. It all looks great

Chels

8:22 AM  
Blogger your friends in Japan said...

Hey Tim,
It all looks great!
I wasn't sure what to make of the structure on the left in this painting though. Everything else has been easy to follow, but this thing I'm not sure about...
I see the t.v. screen on the right, but what is the thing on the left?

5:45 PM  
Blogger your friends in Japan said...

(That was Ian)

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my God Tim!! You're gonna get famous before me! You're such a superstar!!! You've got fans!!!!
I'm so honored!! love! xxxxx!!!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture Tim. You have Emily to thank for showing me how to finally be able to respond to your blog. Looking forward to your next posting. Mom

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your paintings Tim, you are getting very good at what you do. I'm very impressed. Every time things are better.

you have a very good mood going for this project... like, it's totally melancholic...

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home