Sunday, November 19, 2006

i maed you sum cookees... but i eated them


Hey! So its been another long while since i posted anything... and the reason for that is that ive been in Quebec for the past few days. So ive been away from my art... and my ability to make it digital. The only stuff ive got thats new is the models that ive been making for my film... but thats probably pretty boring for you guys... so they can wait till later.
In the mean time... i guess ill just post an old life drawing. This is another life drawing from the beggining of the year. Its not that great... but hey... its something i guess!

Watch out for later when i post more stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, your artwork is amazing. I especially like your post in No Man's Land.

And, because Aaron's made me feel bad for being a lurker, here are some animation pieces that I like that you might like too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ZjMWLqJvM

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...you are and always have been amazing at what you do.

Do you remember when you first got into Sheridan, and you came back to London with your first set of life drawings? I remember being impressed then. However, you've totally surpassed yourself BY A MILLION TIMES!

Way to go, buddy!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home