Friday, December 08, 2006

you dont scare me



Hey! So i know its been a while since i posted anything... and its been even longer since i posted anything related to my film. I ran into a few... problems... here and there. My stupid hard drive crashed on me... which almost caused me to lose a months worth of work. Lucky for me, my roommate is VERY good with computers and was able to recover my project files. Anyway... a week or so later, i was finally able to get back to work on my film. And here is the result!

YO HO!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lianna said...

Yarrr!!!!! 'tis an awesome Leica Timbo! yer R'b'ts are awesome!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Daver said...

Wow sorry to hear about the computer troubles, that would have driven me insane if that happened to me. Anyway back to the movie, its looking great! The parts you have actually made up in MIA look great! and the rest of the movie is looking great too. Can't wait to see more of it!

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAWWW ZBI!!!
Justin and I just watched it and we're thrilled!!!! You're the bestest amazing TT!!! Can't wait to see the end results of this year's worth of hard work!! Looks grrrrreat!!! Love you! xXxXxXx!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow it's looking great, Tim! Can't wait to see it when it's done.


ps. BACK UP YOUR FILES ARGHHTHTDSLSDLKGJS!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Victor Carlos said...

good stuff buddy...cant wait to see it come to life in 3d

1:57 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Wow!! That's amazing!!!

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim: I talked with Superior Computers yesterday and they are couriering another hard drive yesterday. Hopefully it will arrive on Monday. I am so glad you didn't lose your hard work. What you have posted continues to make me proud. Love Mom

6:48 AM  
Blogger Erica Pitt said...

WOoooo, looking good Tim-Bob-aronimo. The animation is lookin' super duper. I can't wait for the screening this week. Bla-ZAM!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home