Friday, January 26, 2007

hola mi amigos mas favoritos!



Hey Hey!

So this past summer I was given an opertunity to do a short job for a studio in toronto called Big. I was to join a fellow classmate (Bora Moon) and help her make a music video for a band called Turbina. Anyway, long story short, I worked with Bora a little bit on the story boards although realistically, she did all the story boards while i worked on modeling the robot characters (yes... more robots. because robots are AWESOME!). At the end of the summer, Bora and I had to leave to go back to school and the video (texturing, rigging, animation) was still unfinished. But we just recieved word from Big that the video has been completed. So here it is! Hope you enjoy it!

ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Pitt said...

WOooooo. Radical Robots there Tim, and some sweet track action by the band.

A superawesome combo if you ask me.

Great job

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home