Friday, March 02, 2007

the predatory wasp of the palisades is out to get us!







I remember at the beginning of this school year when i was so optimistic and bright eyed... i seriously thought i was going to be able to update this blog at least a couple times a week. Little did i know of just how time consuming the process of making my own film would be. It didn't take long into this semester for stuff like this blog to be pushed to the back of my priorities. Oh well! Here are some set dressings from my film! Hopefully these digital morsels will sustain you for the rest of the cold analogue winter. Or at least until i get my film done.
Well... thats enough time on the internet... back to work!

Toodles!

7 Comments:

Blogger Daver said...

Just WOW, all those look great Tim. I really love the coin in the water picture.

5:36 PM  
Blogger your friends in Japan said...

Tim!
I second Dave's opinion. That coin in the water is suuuPERB. They all look great, I can't wait to see the next moving-picture clip.

7:05 PM  
Blogger your friends in Japan said...

Tim!
I agree with Dave, the coin looks SUPERB!
All of the pictures have a really clean attractive finish though, I can't wait to see the next video clip!
-ian

7:09 PM  
Blogger your friends in Japan said...

TIM!
Thanks for including both my comments, even though they're nearly identical. I didn't realize that the first one had worked, so I took a tip from your blog's title and tried it again.
-ian

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian youre my bestest fan!
I wish you good fortune and health for years to come.

9:59 PM  
Blogger sam said...

Dear Tim,

Update your blog.

Love,
Dad.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These environment design are very coool!!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home